Today’s the day. The day all your dreams come true. Or at least hopefully mine. Hahah. Come by and see us at FAD mini. Because it’s Saturday. Because it’s something fun to do. Because it’s all about the kids and finding something fun for them. That’s what being a parent is all about. And because this is true, this is about you too. Check it out:
- 11am-6pm Our own coloring contest and a ‘Make Your Own MoMeMan’ contest
- 11am-6pm Crafting and Coloring with OMY
- 11am Glass beadmaking demo by Urban Glass
- 11am Storytime with Books Are Magic in the garden
- 1:30-3:30pm Shibori station by Better than Jam in the garden
- 2pm-4pm Face painting
And if that wasn’t enough, some super cute kid’s stuff to peruse for gifts or for your own kids. How can you not stop by? Are you a monster??? Or is it simple because this post is hella long and you haven’t reached it this far? Totally fair. If you have, you deserve a medal. Come by for a visit and I’ll give you one.