Made from 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton, these gender-neutral onesies are essential for every eco-conscious baby registry and they just get softer and softer wash after wash! Buy two onesies from the Organic Cotton Collection and get an automatic 15% off at checkout.
Small batches made in New York and ready to win baby shower gift tables across the country! Designed by Monica Escobar Allen, Brooklyn, NY.
- Sizes 3-6 months because this is meant to be part of a "New Baby Gift Set"
- Designed to pair with Organic Cotton Baby Blankets
- 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton
- Unisex, Gender-Neutral
- Undyed, Natural Cotton Color
- Hand-Printed with CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) approved inks
- Gets softer and softer with every wash!
Illustrations by Monica Escobar Allen
- Made in the USA (more specifically, manufactured in New York State and designed and printed in Brooklyn, NY!)
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
In its purest form, organic cotton is higher quality, safer for farmers and ultimately one of the best sustainable threads made. This natural plant-based textile is grown, processed, combed and sewn into the softest products for your precious babies. Here are some other great facts:
- Organic cotton uses 90% less water and greenhouse gases which lessens our environmental footprint
- It requires 62% less artificial energy as it relies on nature's own energy to thrive
- Overall, organic cotton is not only better for the Earth but better for you and others
- Our organic cotton goes through a credible certification process from The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)