Made from 100% certified organic cotton, these gender-neutral baby blankets have slight imperfections due to their hand-printed, silk-screening techniques. But that doesn't mean they still can't be loved and adored. THE IRREGULARS may have not been printed equally from one side of the blanket to the other, a corner or area of the blanket may not be as dark as the rest or the ink is a little lighter overall.
This sometimes happens when you make in small batches but they are still ready to win baby shower gift tables across the country!
- 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton
- Unisex, Gender-Neutral
- 39 x 32 in
- Undyed, Natural Cotton Color
- Lightweight, great for all seasons!
- Silkscreen Printed with CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) approved inks (These have slight imperfections due to the nature of the silkscreen process.)
- Gets softer and softer with every wash!
- Perfect for baby's coming-home blanket, first-month swaddles, stroller shade and tummy time!
The ZYX Project style comes from ZYX Project: An Unconventional, Sometimes Lyrical, Weird, Whimsical, and Alliterational Series of Alphabetical Characters + Events
Illustrations and design by Monica Escobar Allen
- Made in the USA (more specifically, manufactured in New York State and designed and printed in Brooklyn, NY!)
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
In its purest form, organic cotton is higher quality, safer for farmers and ultimately one of the best sustainable threads made. This natural plant-based textile is grown, processed, combed and sewn into the softest products for your precious babies. Here are some other great facts:
- Organic cotton uses 90% less water and greenhouse gases which lessens our environmental footprint
- It requires 62% less artificial energy as it relies on nature's own energy to thrive
- Overall, organic cotton is not only better for the Earth but better for you and others
- Our organic cotton goes through a credible certification process from The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)