27 Alphabet Cards. This is the abridged version of the ZYX Project: An Unconventional, Sometimes Lyrical, Weird, Whimsical, and Alliteration-al Series of Alphabetical Characters + Events by Monica Escobar Allen.
Um, 27? But there are 26 letters in the alphabet. Well, Monica couldn't help herself and had to write the extra sound CH, because she thought it was funny to write about a character named Charlie who was so charming he could charm a chair. Are you ready to meet Charlie?
- 100% Recycled, Uncoated Card Stock
- Packaged in a hand-stamped Organic Cotton Drawstring Bag
- We like to use them to spell a child's name on the wall
- They are a great inspiration for grade-school kids and grown-up kids interested in alliteration and poetry
- Illustrations by Monica Escobar Allen
- Printed in California
These are not real flash cards. They are not coated and are not meant for babies to play with. They are 100% PCW (Post Consumer Waste) which means they are made from recycled paper and they will break down quite easily if baby puts them in their mouths.
PCW recycled content saves natural resources by using less fresh pulp from trees, energy, and water.