The letter S sings for Selina, Sebastian, Sam, Seth, Steve, Stephanie, Sarita, Sophia, Shiloh, Sean, Samantha, Smith, Santos, Sanchez, Sybil, Stanley, Scotty, Soleil and several others...
- Part of the ZYX Project Collection
- Inspired by ZYX Project: An Unconventional, Sometimes Lyrical, Weird, Whimsical, and Alliteration-al Series of Alphabetical Characters + Events. Letter S
- Archival, Acid-free matte paper, Thick, Durable
- Printed in USA
Give yourself one less do on the to-do list. Order it framed.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame, made from renewable forests
- .75” thick
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Made in USA
We strive to limit waste. So, when you place an order, we make the order. This means it usually takes about a week for production and shipping. Thank you for your understanding that helping our planet is worth the extra few days!
STORY BEHIND THE MOMEMANS ZYX PROJECT LETTER S: Stan Slantz
As the sun sets on the sixth of September,
sleepy Stan Slantz slips into a slumber
softly singing soulfully and strong
several sweet sandia Spanish songs.
And when the sun shines sharply at 7:07,
Stan’s already smiling, slicing and slurping some watermelon.